Sunday, December 6, 2009

I thought this was cold. (Idaho)
Now this is cold. National weather says that with the low being 2 degrees and with the wind chill factor, it will drop to 20 to 30 degrees below zero tonight in Western Wyoming. Can you guess where I am tonight? That's right Western Wyoming. I only hope that my fuel tanks don't gel tonight and leave me stranded and with no heat. I don't have any diesel anti gel with me. On a good note, My 2008 Volvo turned over 400 thousand miles today. Maybe a new truck will be in my future soon.

I-84 in Idaho today.


I know there is a road around here somewhere.



This is the pass that takes me to I-80 into Wyoming. It's a canyon run with most of the road in the shadows, witch means lot's of hairpin corners and black ice waiting for me to come by. I'm happy to say that it was not that bad today. Just some strong winds, some blowing snow and some spots of ice. It was not to bad compared to the rest of the trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment