Hi All, I'm still alive. It was nice to get home to Phoenix and see everyone. I am always happy to hold Kerry in my arms. I miss her so much when I'm gone, but I'm glad that she is safe at home and not out here being Mrs Ice Trucker. If I had my way, I would not be out here either in the winter. I would like to thank Randy for driving 10 hours to pick me up in SLC, Utah last week and Robbin for looking after my wife when I'm gone. All so to Sammie & Austin for driving to a truck stop to hang out with me. Lori and Al, a big thanks for the great dinner. I tried to see Jason & Jessica, but when I stopped by Jason's work he was off. I did see his Boss Nicole and she says he's doing great.
Well I must turn in. I got another lovely day of ice truck'n tomorrow in the Rocky's to get to Denver, Co. area. OH BOY!
Enjoy the pics.
Jeff
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment