Hi All, What a past few weeks it's been. Drove my Kenworth from Pennsylvania to Arizona, jumped in our dodge van and drove to Oregon with Kerry, then jumped into our Toyota and drove back to Arizona, where I then jumped back into my Kenworth and drove to Monett, Missouri, then drove to Dodge City, Kansas to get my trailer reefer fixed, then rolled South to Liberal, Kansas to pick up a hoof run (Meat Load) and now I'm on my way to Saint Michael, Minnesota to drop this load and then run to Melrose, Minnesota to pick up a load of Kraft Foods that goes to Joliet, Illinois. OK take a breath. Kerry and I had a great time on vacation. We got to see our two son's and our daughter that lives in Oregon and Katie was there already for the birth and I got to see Katie for a day when we got back to Arizona, plus our two Oregon grandsons, plus our newest and only granddaughter, plus my Dad, sister and brother and of course their spouses and kids as well. Spending that much time with Kerry and the family has made me real home sick. I'm ready to hang it up right now and go home. I miss talking to my wife without ever saying a word. (Kerry knows what that means and it's not what you think) I got to see Mike and Rebecca for a bit when I was in Phoenix and Walker and Jackson too. It was a great trip to see all 5 kids and all 5 grand kids. I'm looking for the pics that I took at mike's house. I will find them and post them tonight.
Enjoy the pics and hope all of you are well.
Jeff
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment