Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi All, We made it to Oregon late Monday night. We set up base camp at my sisters house. Tonight (Thursday) is a big Family dinner at Sister Lori's house. Then Friday we will go to Portland to see Tim and our other Oregon Grand son Cassius. We will stay Friday night at Sammie & Austin's house and then hit the road back to Arizona Saturday morning. Today we will go to Sammie's and I will get some good pictures of our new little Maisie. I got lots of pictures of her sleeping, but none with her eyes open. I forgot just how small a 4 day old baby is, but I remembered all the right moves to hold her safely. I got a good picture of me hanging her over the balcony so her fans could get a look at her. (not really, I'm no Michael Jackson) I will be updating pictures as i get them.
Have a great day!
Jeff & Kerry

1 comment: