Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi All, I left Pennsylvania on the 7th with a run to Washington Court House, Ohio. From there, I drove to Troy, Ohio and got loaded for a run to Batesville, Arkansas. Yesterday, I left Ohio and drove through Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and into Arkansas where I'm at right now getting unloaded. I will then deadhead to Jonesboro, Arkansas and drop my empty trailer and pick up a full one that goes to Gaffney, South Carolina. Last summer when Kerry was with me, we went to the same place that I'm at right now. We had Roxy & Rufus with us, so when we saw this field right next to where we were unloading, we took them on a walk and let them run free range a bit. Kerry walked up to this clump of trees and found an old family Graveyard from the 1800's. Husband, wife and a bunch of small children and some babies. The baby graves had baby baskets over them. It was a little creepy, but very cool at the same time. On that trip the camera was in the truck and when we got back from our walk, it was time to leave. When I found out that I was coming here again, I grabbed the camera and snapped a few. My Easter Ham was the best ham I've ever had.
Hope you are all well.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment