Hi All, This has been a hard trip out. With most of my time on the East coast states, My body clock is a little messed up. I always try to stay on Arizona time, but with all my books and logs needing to be done on Utah time and then adding the 2 & 3 hour time change. It got me this time. I normally do good at it, but this trip killed me. OK, This week I went from New York to Mississippi. Mississippi to Arkansas. Arkansas to Utah. Utah to Idaho and will head to SLC, Utah in the morning and then should start working my way home for 5 days. I was supposed to be home on the 15th, but that ain't gonna happen. Had high winds and heavy rain in Mississippi and a beautiful day in Arkansas. 75 degrees, blue sky's. When I left Arkansas the winds started to blow. I weighed 79 thousand and the wind was pushing me like I was a cotton ball. All the way through Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and Utah I was pushed on hard. The funny thing is, that even when we are heavy, it only takes a 25 mile an hour gust to blow us over on our side. That's info I wish I didn't know. Sammie turned 22 on the 12th and is doing well with the baby on it's way. Kerry and I just had our 23 Anniversary on the 6th. Where does all the time go? Heck in 20 years, I will most likely be on a mantle somewhere in a ball jar.
Hope all of you are well.
Jeff
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment