Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi All, I had a nice walk in Nashville the other night. I had lots of time to kill so I took a little walk. I thought that I was going to get my tooth knocked out when some people walked out of an alley towards me, but it ended up that they just wanted to sell me some crack. I grabbed my wallet and flipped out my Texas JR. Ranger badge and they took off running. I wish I had my camera that night, but is is probably a good thing I didn't. I need to get a little Nikon cool pix for my walk abouts. My Nikon D80 just says rob me. It's a nice clean town with really cool old buildings. Lot's of music history there. After I got checked in to the hotel in Jackson, I again decided to take a walk and found the home of Casey Jones. See pics below. Lori show Dad these pic's. I think that he would like them. I am doing fine and will be home on the 15th of March. On March 6th, Kerry and I had our 23rd wedding anniversary. She was in Arizona and I was in New York. That's not right. We will celebrate it when I get home next week.
Have a great day and enjoy the pics!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment