Monday, February 8, 2010

Hi All, As you know, I left Salt Lake City, Utah and went to Las Vegas Nevada. I drove across the top of Arizona and into California and into Oregon. I stopped by Salem to see family & friends at a pizza parlor. I then drove to Portland to see Sammie & Austin and again have a quick bite at the Sonic. It's always good to see people on my travels. It makes me feel somewhat normal. I left Portland the next morning and deadheaded to Ontario, Oregon to pick up 44 thousand pounds of onions. I jumped the border into Idaho and headed East. I drove through Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and in to Dallas, Texas. That's where I'm at right now. I'm stuck at a shipper waiting to unload. My next load should head me home and I can't wait to see Kerry and the AZ kids. The new truck is running great and I smile every time I pass a Volvo repair shop. I am still going to try and see the in laws when I'm in Texas. Just not sure when and where I'm going yet.
Hope everyone is doing good and enjoy the pics.
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're trucking right along :D Drive safe and ttys! :D Let me know when you get those stickers - I mailed them Friday :D

    ReplyDelete