Hi All, Just a quick note. I will leave Salt Lake City tomorrow morning at 4am and head to Las Vegas to pick up a Nabisco load that runs to Portland, OR. Look out family and friends, You might have company. It just depends how much time I have when I get there. One thing I know for sure, is that I wont be spending any more nights/days/weekends at the Volvo dealer. Yeah Kenworth. I will be hitting I-5 at Bakersfield, so you Northern Cals might get a treat too. (me) Should be back in AZ around the 13th to see my lover for Valentines.
Hope to see you soon!
Jeff
PS If you have been tracking my trucks transponder to see my location, Change the truck number to 74764. The rest of the log in is the same.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome get to spend Valentines Day w/Kerry! :) Be safe and have a great trip :D
ReplyDelete