Friday, January 22, 2010

Hi All,
I started on Tuesday at the top of tornado ally. I had blue sky's for the first time in a month. I drove East though Missouri and then dropped South to Kansas, Oklahoma and into Texas. When I hit Texas, everything changed. Strong winds and black sky's. A small tornado touched down and took out a gas station store. I did not see it but got to enjoy the traffic that it caused. I dropped my load at Oscar Meyer's in Fort Worth and then headed to Irving, TX. It's right outside of Dallas, to pick up a load that goes to Hurricane, Utah. I then have been preset to dead head to Provo, UT to pick up a load of Nestle's That goes to Maryland. I might not be able to do that run due to I-40 in Arizona being closed due to the big blizzard. I-40 might reopen tomorrow at noon, but only if it stops snowing. I'm shutdown in Lupton, AZ right now and it is still snowing hard off and on. I need to be in Hurricane, UT at 11pm tomorrow night. This will be fun when you have ten thousand trucks waiting for the interstate to open.
I hope that you are all healthy, safe and warm.
Jeff
Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment