skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did. It was great to be in Phoenix for Christmas. Blue Sky's and a cotton button down shirt with a hot BBQ cooking steaks. A nice motorcycle ride with a hottie on the back. It's always good to be back in the arms of Kerry. Had a wonderful Christmas day at Randy & Robbin's house. I was able to sneak into Phoenix on the 24th and stay until 6am on the 29th. I picked up a meat load in Tolleson, AZ that went to Roseville, California. I was able to hook up with Kerry's sister Gloria and her son Johnny, his wife Denise and there son Jerrod for dinner and some laughs. Don't worry you Southern Cal folks, I will make it down there someday. I find it strange that I have driving across the USA 20 times this year and have only been in Cal. twice. I want to wish you all a very Happy and safe New Years. 2010
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment