Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On the East coast and the mid West, Carl's Jr is called Hardee's. Same Logo and decor inside and out. When I saw this sign I thought of a time Kerry and I were in some inbread town in Arkansas or Ohio or somewhere. anyway we parked at a truck stop and decided to walk about a 1/4 of a mile to get us some lunch, plus give the dogs a nice walk and some lunch too. Kerry waited outside with Roxy & Rufus wile I went in to place our order. I walked up to the counter and said, I will have one famous star with cheese, no onion one famous star with cheese plain, a large fry and a large zucchini and two med drinks. The girl behind the counter was just staring at me like I might be mentally challenged or something. To make a short story long, everything is the same except the menu. She did not have a clue that there was even a place called Carl's Jr. Needles to say, we both enjoyed the new thick burger, which looked and tasted just like the famous star. She did suggest that we go to the piggly wiggly for the zucchini.This is the place where the bank robber starting shooting all the hostages when I was here last April. Binghamton, New York. If I remember, he shot and killed 13 people before he was taking out in a bag. We almost could not leave town that day, due to the town lock down.


Sunset rolling down the Appalachian's in PA.


Same







This morning when I left Carlisle, PA. a light that I never knew came on in my dash info center. It might as well say die.

No comments:

Post a Comment