Hi All, On my way to Florida from Kentucky, I had to stop in Conley, Georgia to have some service on my truck done. It was suppose to be a whistle stop, but I was there all day. I called Sarah (my niece) who lives about 20 miles away to meet for lunch. We had a great lunch at Wendy's and a lot of laughs. I only had about an hour to play around, but it was nice to see someone who is not a lonely truck driver. I'm in Plant City, Florida right now getting loaded with 29 thousand pounds of fish sticks. I will be on my way to Council Bluff, Iowa in a bit. Yesterday was a nice 84 degrees here in FL. but cold in the 40's at night. I've been driving at night again, so I don't have any pictures of this trip yet, except for the lunch pics in Georgia.
Have a Great Day!
Jeff
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment