Hi All, I just want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am stuck in Salt Lake City, Utah for the holiday. I did have the traditional truckers dinner. Shredded wheat, wafer cookies, chocolate pudding. and a diet Pepsi. Now that's a 4 course meal. It's the first time that I remember not waking up with major heartburn after Thanksgiving. Because of the holidays, my load to Phoenix got cancelled and I need to be there on Monday for BK court, so Randy is driving from Phoenix to SLC to pick me up. I will then, on Tuesday ride back with one of our trucks that is picking up a load in Tempe, AZ that goes to SLC where my truck will be at. What a hassle for everybody. It's going to be great to see Kerry and the kids. I have not been home in about 5 weeks. I'm all so looking forward to have some warm weather. It's 10:00 am here and it's 29 degrees. I will shoot lots of pics when I get home of people. I'm sure you are tired of just the road side pics.
hope you all had a great day!
Jeff
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment