Friday, October 2, 2009

Well first off, I need to say I'm sorry for not updating this blog lately. It's hard now that I have lost my photographer. I have to do all the driving, take pics, cleaning, cooking and then upload pics and write funny things to keep you coming back for more. I've been all over the place in the last few weeks. I went from Utah to Washington. Washington to Utah. Utah to Idaho 3 times. Utah to Wisconsin.
Wisconsin to Michigan, Back to Illinois and picked up a load of Hershey chocolate secret ingredients, that goes to Pennsylvania. I'm in Ohio right now. Will be in PA. tomorrow. The weather is starting to get cold and I know that winter is on the way. I'm using the heater in places, that just a few weeks ago I was using the A/C at night to sleep. Enjoy the pics!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment