skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hi All, Where should I start. Last week I took a load from Twin Falls, Idaho and took it to Plymouth, Wisconsin. I then drove to Green Bay to pick up some cheese that had to go to Chicago. Green Bay was beautiful until I got out of the truck. The trucks outside temp showed 54 degrees, Blue sky's, white puffy clouds and me dressed in a pair of shorts, a button down shirt and bedroom slippers. Well the 30 mile an hour winds off of Lake Michigan pretty much changed that picture. It was just plain cold. I could hear my joints creek as I walked to the guard shack and I'm deaf. I can't wait to go back there in the dead of winter. They will think that they found a prehistoric ice man laying between my truck and the receiving office. I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio right now with a load of Smucker's products and yes I'm watching WKRP. I will get unloaded in the morning and then who knows where I will be going.Enjoy the pics!Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment