Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hi All,
Today I added some videos that I took on my travels last June. Some of you might have seen these from being text. It seemed like everywhere I went, I would run into some kind of bad weather. Video #1 is Rufus our jump roping Jack. Video #2 was a lightning storm in New Mexico. Video #3 After I found shelter at a truck tire store, the front of the building was blown off. You can see the large over head door blowing down the street.(watch closely) Video #4 Me running for my life. Oklahoma state police came on CB and told us that a tornado had touched down on I-35 and for all of us to get somewhere safe. If you have ever traveled on the great plains, there is no place to hide.It was only 4 miles in front of me. I hit a weight station to stop till it passed, but my truck was sitting sideways to the wind and I was about to be blown over sitting still. That's when I called Kerry to tell her I love her and that I have to head closer to the tornado. Let me tell you, she was thrilled. I lived and got some pretty good pics & videos out of it. I'm posting these for the people that follow our blog and that did not have the phone service that I could send to them. Enjoy!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment