Monday, October 12, 2009

Hi All, Earlier this week I Came out of Michigan to pick up a load in Toledo, Ohio that I had to deliver to Cincinnati. From Cincinnati I dead headed to Franklin Indiana, Just south If Indy where I spent the night / day and picked up a loaded trailer. I've been running a lot of graveyard shifts lately, which I guess is ok because it's so nice to not be able to tell just what condition the roads are in. I drove from Indy to Fort Worth, Texas where I'm at right now waiting to get unloaded. My delivery time is 23:59 or 11:59 PM. When I am unloaded I will drive around the corner to Sara Lee and pick up a loaded trailer that has to go to 2 stops in Albuquerque,New Mexico, starting at
06:00 on the 14th. It's only a 650 mile trip. So again I will be driving all night to get there on time. So far I have been lucky with the weather. I had a little winter mix in Michigan (Rain with snow mixed in) and a little ice fog in PA. That means that I lived another week. It's hard to get trip pics right now because of all the night driving. I should be in Phoenix, AZ around the 18th of 19th of this month.
Well Have a great day!
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you like mad. Go south young man, go south! And what's up with all the night driving? Miss you loads,
    Be careful. Stay safe.
    loads of love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete