As we drove from Minnesota into the beautiful Pacific Northwest and looking at it's splendor, the Volvo once again showed me why I would never own one. The parts we had replaced on 07-15 on our last breakdown in El Paso, Texas failed. Our new fan clutch blew apart and overheated us about 30 miles East of Coeur d' lene, Idaho. Once again, we had to get a ride to a Volvo shop. This time we were towed to Spokane, Washington. I might add that it is a lovely place to hang out. UGH! I wish that this could have happened closer to our stop in Oregon. We could of got some good visit time out of it. Oh well, life goes on and I only have about 50 thousand more miles before my truck gets turned in on it's lease and we get a new truck. Hopefully about 5 months.
Enjoy the pics?
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment